Ergonomic Designs Logo ( Bathroom L #2)
Ergonomicer•go•nom•ics (ûr′gə nom′iks),USA pronunciation n. (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- See human engineering.
Designsde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Logolo•go (lō′gō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gos.
- Also called logotype. a graphic representation or symbol of a company name, trademark, abbreviation, etc., often uniquely designed for ready recognition.
- logotype (def. 1).
Hello guys, this attachment is about Ergonomic Designs Logo ( Bathroom L #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1884 x 1472. This post's file size is just 317 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Bathroom L.
the palette of basic shades dominates Ergonomic Designs Logo ( Bathroom L #2) layout style's color scheme like brown dull, dark, and white. Use these hues for indoor elements for example walls, flooring, ceiling, and scheduling a location for a dash of vibrant colors in accessories and furniture of the area.
Floor with supplies including wood, ceramics tile, and marble efficiently entered in the modern category. Provide completing quite just like a carpeting for yet another perception of luxury and to crash area visually. This trick is for distancing between the living room which will seem close to eachother and the dining room most ideal.
Utilize your creativity for a more creative approach patterns and textures to provide a beauty within the area. For your substance used to execute out interior design stand is options have exposed. The impact that is felt in modern design that is interior is minimum lines and atmosphere " material that is less ".