38 - Fitness Fitness - 500 Weight Rack DOMYOS - Fitness Equipment ( Decathlon Weight Bench #2)
9 images of 38 - Fitness Fitness - 500 Weight Rack DOMYOS - Fitness Equipment ( Decathlon Weight Bench #2)
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Equipmente•quip•ment (i kwip′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- anything kept, furnished, or provided for a specific purpose.
- the act of equipping a person or thing.
- the state of being equipped.
- the personal knowledge and skill required for a task, occupation, etc.: He has the necessary equipment for law.
- the rolling stock of a railroad.
Hello folks, this image is about 38 - Fitness Fitness - 500 Weight Rack DOMYOS - Fitness Equipment ( Decathlon Weight Bench #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 688 x 688. This picture's file size is only 23 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Decathlon Weight Bench.
You are not. Every home owner looking for furniture because of their houses. That is the purpose you will find a lot of choices in shops. It's important for you to make certain every one of the items you decide on accordingto your home. Conventional furniture could cost hardly cheap.
Therefore, you should not forget of using the furniture the possibility. Commercials in nearby papers along with lawn revenue and thrift shops generally can have some furnishings that are very nice. You could have the furniture if necessary reupholstered. You are able to conserve lots of income by following these ideas.
Search for 38 - Fitness Fitness - 500 Weight Rack DOMYOS - Fitness Equipment ( Decathlon Weight Bench #2) that is not tough nontraditional should you put them outdoors. Check the weak welds and fixtures. If you learn a weld that looks perhaps potentially vulnerable, dismiss them-and find furniture that's sturdy. Each outside furniture you choose must be ready to tolerate nature's weather to become uncovered for quite some time.