Bench Press Max Chart (amazing How To Find Your Max Bench Press #1)
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Maxmax (maks),USA pronunciation [Slang.]
- to the max, to the greatest or furthest degree;
totally: That book is disgusting to the max.
- max out:
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur;
level off: In her last job she maxed out at $25,000 a year.
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.: The sales department has maxed out and needs more personnel to call on new clients.
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
Hi , this blog post is about Bench Press Max Chart (amazing How To Find Your Max Bench Press #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 664 x 415. This attachment's file size is just 59 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: How To Find Your Max Bench Press.
The Bench Press Max Chart (amazing How To Find Your Max Bench Press #1) is not separated from the household ang wonderful garden design. Beyond throwing seed you realize, decorate the garden! Yard decoration also contains decoration an area at the center of the park to get a variety of functionality, of the pad garden. We see the types. Possess a bungalow within the backyard would be good.
Several things can be done there, playing with your family, while experiencing the morning oxygen and inexperienced parks, to basically unwind having a walk around the lodge we are able to do having a split. The How To Find Your Max Bench Press might be made with packet or wood. It could be built on a lawn or along with the tree. Generally speaking, the cottage yard includes a small size.
For motivation homemade unique backyard is seen in the chair's former yard design. Increase possibly or the cottage a household, usually takes invest the main topics the nation. Keeping with the different parts of dynamics and freshness, a sign lodge must offer serenity and solace. Many lodges log located in the area or hamlet nations.