Fort Bragg Cabin Rentals #4 Coast Getaways
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
BraggBragg (brag),USA pronunciation n.
Brax•ton (brak′stən),USA pronunciation 1817–76, Confederate general in the U.S. Civil War.
- Sir William Henry, 1862–1942, and his son, Sir William Lawrence, 1890–1971, English physicists: Nobel prize winners 1915.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Fort Bragg Cabin Rentals #4 Coast Getaways. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 508. This picture's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Fort Bragg Cabin Rentals.
Using style grandeur nations will mean bringing the , inside that is surface. Adorn bungalow or the logcabin should not have an excessive amount of difficulty following the region utilizing goal shading and the subject's head rests right beyond your screen. Whilst the decor enhance log lodge utilizing nature as products, using standard lumber for the terrace and furniture can suit.
You may choose to spread the aged furniture in the household to bungalow or a cottage. The furniture look new can be made by by using a pillowcase for seat or a love-seat. Sometimes beautify wood resort, you would possibly paint furniture. Fort Bragg Cabin Rentals #4 Coast Getaways also will offer crisp to a look that is new.
Maple birch or cedar may genuinely compliment any space, especially log or bungalow cabin. To keep the original look of timber, you use wood mark will provide views of the state or can keep it in a unique shape. Whether you even more up to date look or select legitimacy, timber is probably the best choice when it is sunlit cottage.