Vintage French Leather Club Chair (nice Antique Leather Armchairs #4)
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi , this blog post is about Vintage French Leather Club Chair (nice Antique Leather Armchairs #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 736 x 638. This picture's file size is only 76 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Antique Leather Armchairs.
In the Vintage French Leather Club Chair (nice Antique Leather Armchairs #4), of course may play an essential purpose. As a result of the sculpture, as well as beautiful, the backyard also looks incredible more artistic, and persona. So, to be able to define the statue deft such the terms of that which you are thinking about, issues? It's undoubtedly important to notice. As a result, the sculpture not just sitting inside the yard. Here are some issues you must contemplate to put Vintage French Leather Club Chair (nice Antique Leather Armchairs #4) including.
Notice the stance statue using the theme / principle Areas. With such position, the sculpture seems more updated to the playground. Not different from the other person with a garden. In case your backyard with minimalist strategy, make use of the same type sculpture. Example barrel-molded statue minimal carvings or trinkets. Or, utilize a pitcher sculpture carving nan difference that is nominal. Another instance, if your backyard in style that is conventional, location the statue can also be a normal style. For instance Javanese puppet figurines. The tropical gardens also should Balinese statue Balinese fashion.
With designs such as the sculpture is definitely an aspect that may sort the classic-style inside and outside the step Vintage French Leather Club Chair (nice Antique Leather Armchairs #4) is rich, isn't any exception to garden. The positioning of sculpture within the playground was formerly emblematic and is usually only made-of stone. But along with modern sculpture's advancement, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials as well as the appearance and tactics found together with the growth of technology and technology of fresh resources, such as white concrete in point.
Modify the size of the placement of the statue by Area. A little statue might be situated around the fringe of the yard that was footpath or in between the plants. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger could be put in the nook or perhaps the middle of the playground
Observe the Distance Involving The bedroom with sculpture. The best, a specific range is between the space where the statue looked's statue case patio. Hence, the statue is viewed from the room openly. If the mileage distant or of the sculpture with all the space too near, the mobility of view is obviously challenging to acquire. Just for illustration, the space between the space together with the sculpture must be huge around three yards.
Evaluation of High Notice Statue by Width bedroom. The purpose continues to be a similar thing using the second stage: someone to be in taking a look at the sculpture more versatile. In this instance, the gap between the room's statue, decide the maximum limit high statue. As an example, in the event the length between your statue using a rooftop just 3 meters away, an endeavor to ensure that a maximum of just one meter sculpture that is high.