Balance Ball Chair Tall Person #7 Gaiam-Custom-Fit
Balancebal•ance (bal′əns),USA pronunciation n., v., -anced, -anc•ing.
- a state of equilibrium or equipoise;
equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
- something used to produce equilibrium;
- mental steadiness or emotional stability;
habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
- a state of bodily equilibrium: He lost his balance and fell down the stairs.
- an instrument for determining weight, typically by the equilibrium of a bar with a fulcrum at the center, from each end of which is suspended a scale or pan, one holding an object of known weight, and the other holding the object to be weighed.
- the remainder or rest: He carried what he could and left the balance for his brother to bring.
- the power or ability to decide an outcome by throwing one's strength, influence, support, or the like, to one side or the other.
- (in winemaking) the degree to which all the attributes of a wine are in harmony, with none either too prominent or deficient.
- equality between the totals of the two sides of an account.
- the difference between the debit total and the credit total of an account.
- unpaid difference represented by the excess of debits over credits.
- an adjustment of accounts.
- the act of balancing;
comparison as to weight, amount, importance, etc.;
- preponderating weight: The balance of the blame is on your side.
- composition or placement of elements of design, as figures, forms, or colors, in such a manner as to produce an aesthetically pleasing or harmoniously integrated whole.
- [Dance.]a balancing movement.
- Also called balance wheel. [Horol.]a wheel that oscillates against the tension of a hairspring to regulate the beats of a watch or clock.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Libra;
- [Audio.](in a stereophonic sound system) the comparative loudness of two speakers, usually set by a control(balance control) on the amplifier or receiver.
- in the balance, with the outcome in doubt or suspense: While the jury deliberated, his fate rested in the balance.
- on balance, considering all aspects: On balance, the new product is doing well.
- to bring to or hold in equilibrium;
poise: to balance a book on one's head.
- to arrange, adjust, or proportion the parts of symmetrically.
- to be equal or proportionate to: I'm always happy when cash on hand balances expected expenses. One side of an equation must balance the other.
- to add up the two sides of (an account) and determine the difference.
- to make the necessary entries in (an account) so that the sums of the two sides will be equal.
- to settle by paying what remains due on an account;
equalize or adjust.
- to weigh in a balance.
- to estimate the relative weight or importance of;
compare: to balance all the probabilities of a situation.
- to serve as a counterpoise to;
offset: The advantages more than balance the disadvantages.
- [Dance.]to move in rhythm to and from: to balance one's partner.
- to have an equality or equivalence in weight, parts, etc.;
be in equilibrium: The account doesn't balance. Do these scales balance?
- [Accountableing.]to reckon or adjust accounts.
- to waver or hesitate: He would balance and temporize endlessly before reaching a decision.
- [Dance.]to move forward and backward or in opposite directions.
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Personper•son (pûr′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a human being, whether man, woman, or child: The table seats four persons.
- a human being as distinguished from an animal or a thing.
- an individual human being, esp. with reference to his or her social relationships and behavioral patterns as conditioned by the culture.
- a self-conscious or rational being.
- the actual self or individual personality of a human being: You ought not to generalize, but to consider the person you are dealing with.
- the body of a living human being, sometimes including the clothes being worn: He had no money on his person.
- the body in its external aspect: an attractive person to look at.
- a character, part, or role, as in a play or story.
- an individual of distinction or importance.
- a person not entitled to social recognition or respect.
- a human being(natural person) or a group of human beings, a corporation, a partnership, an estate, or other legal entity(artificial person or juristic person) recognized by law as having rights and duties.
- a category found in many languages that is used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to or about whom he or she is speaking. In English there are three persons in the pronouns, the first represented by I and we, the second by you, and the third by he, she, it, and they. Most verbs have distinct third person singular forms in the present tense, as writes;
the verb be has, in addition, a first person singular form am.
- [Theol.]any of the three hypostases or modes of being in the Trinity, namely the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- be one's own person, to be free from restrictions, control, or dictatorial influence: Now that she's working, she feels that she's her own person.
- in person, in one's own bodily presence;
personally: Applicants are requested to apply in person.
Hello there, this image is about Balance Ball Chair Tall Person #7 Gaiam-Custom-Fit. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 485 x 645. It's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Balance Ball Chair Tall Person.
In case your Balance Ball Chair Tall Person seems claustrophobic because of the lack of light coming into the home, it needs great illumination to your property that is beautiful. The area light is one of many straightforward approaches to produce your household that is little experience larger. In preparing the home decor, this must be performed. Because of the light to become outlined this time around is natural light not the interior lighting which we outlined a while before, from the sunshine.
One in developing a home of the significant aspects that really must be deemed is the illumination. Besides performing illuminate the area at the move in its time, proper arrangement of sunshine are also able to develop a warm atmosphere in addition to enhance the look of the home.
The perfect Balance Ball Chair Tall Person #7 Gaiam-Custom-Fit at its core have to be fair. The lighting mustn't gray or too stunning. You will find three factors you should look at before developing lighting natural light that we will enter a home interior may from surrounding windows overhead, or maybe it's coming next-to the kitchen from the room, family room, or bedroom.