Custom Fit Balance Ball® Chair Desk . ( Balance Ball Chair Tall Person #1)
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Fitfit1 (fit),USA pronunciation adj., fit•ter, fit•test, v., fit•ted or fit, fit•ting, n.
- adapted or suited;
appropriate: This water isn't fit for drinking. A long-necked giraffe is fit for browsing treetops.
- proper or becoming: fit behavior.
- qualified or competent, as for an office or function: a fit candidate.
- prepared or ready: crops fit for gathering.
- in good physical condition;
in good health: He's fit for the race.
- being adapted to the prevailing conditions and producing offspring that survive to reproductive age.
- contributing genetic information to the gene pool of the next generation.
- (of a population) maintaining or increasing the group's numbers in the environment.
- fit to be tied, [Informal.]extremely annoyed or angry: He was fit to be tied when I told him I'd wrecked the car.
- fit to kill, to the limit;
exceedingly: She was dressed up fit to kill.
- to be adapted to or suitable for (a purpose, object, occasion, etc.).
- to be proper or becoming for.
- to be of the right size or shape for: The dress fitted her perfectly.
- to adjust or make conform: to fit a ring to the finger.
- to make qualified or competent: qualities that fit one for leadership.
- to prepare: This school fits students for college.
- to put with precise placement or adjustment: He fitted the picture into the frame.
- to provide;
equip: to fit a door with a new handle.
- to be suitable or proper.
- to be of the right size or shape, as a garment for the wearer or any object or part for a thing to which it is applied: The shoes fit.
- fit out or up, to furnish with supplies, equipment, clothing, furniture, or other requisites;
equip: to fit out an expedition.
- the manner in which a thing fits: The fit was perfect.
- something that fits: The coat is a poor fit.
- the process of fitting.
Balancebal•ance (bal′əns),USA pronunciation n., v., -anced, -anc•ing.
- a state of equilibrium or equipoise;
equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
- something used to produce equilibrium;
- mental steadiness or emotional stability;
habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
- a state of bodily equilibrium: He lost his balance and fell down the stairs.
- an instrument for determining weight, typically by the equilibrium of a bar with a fulcrum at the center, from each end of which is suspended a scale or pan, one holding an object of known weight, and the other holding the object to be weighed.
- the remainder or rest: He carried what he could and left the balance for his brother to bring.
- the power or ability to decide an outcome by throwing one's strength, influence, support, or the like, to one side or the other.
- (in winemaking) the degree to which all the attributes of a wine are in harmony, with none either too prominent or deficient.
- equality between the totals of the two sides of an account.
- the difference between the debit total and the credit total of an account.
- unpaid difference represented by the excess of debits over credits.
- an adjustment of accounts.
- the act of balancing;
comparison as to weight, amount, importance, etc.;
- preponderating weight: The balance of the blame is on your side.
- composition or placement of elements of design, as figures, forms, or colors, in such a manner as to produce an aesthetically pleasing or harmoniously integrated whole.
- [Dance.]a balancing movement.
- Also called balance wheel. [Horol.]a wheel that oscillates against the tension of a hairspring to regulate the beats of a watch or clock.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Libra;
- [Audio.](in a stereophonic sound system) the comparative loudness of two speakers, usually set by a control(balance control) on the amplifier or receiver.
- in the balance, with the outcome in doubt or suspense: While the jury deliberated, his fate rested in the balance.
- on balance, considering all aspects: On balance, the new product is doing well.
- to bring to or hold in equilibrium;
poise: to balance a book on one's head.
- to arrange, adjust, or proportion the parts of symmetrically.
- to be equal or proportionate to: I'm always happy when cash on hand balances expected expenses. One side of an equation must balance the other.
- to add up the two sides of (an account) and determine the difference.
- to make the necessary entries in (an account) so that the sums of the two sides will be equal.
- to settle by paying what remains due on an account;
equalize or adjust.
- to weigh in a balance.
- to estimate the relative weight or importance of;
compare: to balance all the probabilities of a situation.
- to serve as a counterpoise to;
offset: The advantages more than balance the disadvantages.
- [Dance.]to move in rhythm to and from: to balance one's partner.
- to have an equality or equivalence in weight, parts, etc.;
be in equilibrium: The account doesn't balance. Do these scales balance?
- [Accountableing.]to reckon or adjust accounts.
- to waver or hesitate: He would balance and temporize endlessly before reaching a decision.
- [Dance.]to move forward and backward or in opposite directions.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hi folks, this photo is about Custom Fit Balance Ball® Chair Desk . ( Balance Ball Chair Tall Person #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 630 x 630. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Balance Ball Chair Tall Person.
Since you've visited a thrift-store maybe it has been awhile, or possibly one 've never be visited by you? You will actually lose, if so. Usually they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but sometimes it is possible to score some couch is fantastic enough.
Make sure to get in the shop in case you choose to purchase a Balance Ball Chair Tall Person. Most of the people don't want to verify the goods before goods are bought by them. Difficult to restore the furniture in certain furniture merchants. Provide samples of shades when you go shopping for conventional and conventional furnishings.
It may seem differently when inside your home and when compared with trials though some may seem great while in the shop. It's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or simply have a snapshot of one's trial for comparison things from happening to prevent this.