GE Battery Operated Push On/Off Round Closet Light 54807 - Tap Lights - Amazon.com (wonderful Battery Operated Closet Light #6)
6 photos of GE Battery Operated Push On/Off Round Closet Light 54807 - Tap Lights - Amazon.com (wonderful Battery Operated Closet Light #6)
GEGe (zhā),USA pronunciation n.
- a family of South American Indian languages spoken in southern and eastern Brazil and northern Paraguay.
- a member of any of several Ge-speaking peoples.
Ge, [Symbol, Chem.]
(in bookbinding) gilt edges.
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Operatedop•er•ate (op′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v., -at•ed, -at•ing.
- to work, perform, or function, as a machine does: This engine does not operate properly.
- to work or use a machine, apparatus, or the like.
- to act effectively;
produce an effect;
exert force or influence (often fol. by on or upon): Their propaganda is beginning to operate on the minds of the people.
- to perform some process of work or treatment.
- to perform a surgical procedure.
- (of a drug) to produce the effect intended.
- to carry on operations in war.
- to give orders and accomplish military acts, as distinguished from doing staff work.
- to carry on transactions in securities, or some commodity, esp. speculatively or on a large scale.
- to use devious means for one's own gain;
finagle: a man who knows how to operate with the ladies.
- to manage or use (a machine, device, etc.): to operate a switchboard.
- to put or keep (a factory, industrial system, ranch, etc.) working or in operation: to operate a coal mine.
- to bring about, effect, or produce, as by action or the exertion of force or influence.
Pushpush (pŏŏsh),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to press upon or against (a thing) with force in order to move it away.
- to move (something) in a specified way by exerting force;
drive: to push something aside; to push the door open.
- to effect or accomplish by thrusting obstacles aside: to push one's way through the crowd.
- to cause to extend or project;
- to press or urge to some action or course: His mother pushed him to get a job.
- to press (an action, proposal, etc.) with energy and insistence: to push a bill through Congress.
- to carry (an action or thing) toward a conclusion or extreme: She pushed the project to completion.
- to press the adoption, use, sale, etc., of: to push inferior merchandise on customers.
- to press or bear hard upon, as in dealings with someone: The prosecutor pushed him for an answer.
- to put into difficulties because of the lack of something specified (usually fol. by for): to be pushed for time.
- [Slang.]to peddle (illicit drugs).
- to be approaching a specific age, speed, or the like: The maestro is pushing ninety-two.
- to modify (film processing) to compensate for underexposure.
- to exert a thrusting force upon something.
- to use steady force in moving a thing away;
- to make one's way with effort or persistence, as against difficulty or opposition.
- to extend or project;
thrust: The point of land pushed far out into the sea.
- to put forth vigorous or persistent efforts.
- [Slang.]to sell illicit drugs.
- to move on being pushed: a swinging door that pushes easily.
- push around, to treat contemptuously and unfairly;
bully: She's not the kind of person who can be pushed around.
- push off, [Informal.]to go away;
depart: We stopped at Denver for the night and were ready to push off again the following morning.
- push on, to press forward;
proceed: The pioneers, despite overwhelming obstacles, pushed on across the plains.
- push one's luck. See luck (def. 9).
- the act of pushing;
a shove or thrust.
- a contrivance or part to be pushed in order to operate a mechanism.
- a vigorous onset or effort.
- a determined advance against opposition, obstacles, etc.
- a vigorous and determined military attack or campaign: The big push began in April.
- the pressure of circumstances, activities, etc.
- persevering energy;
- a crowd or company of people.
- dismissal from a job;
- [Australian Slang.]a gang of hoodlums.
- when or if push comes to shove, when or if matters are ultimately confronted or resolved;
when or if a problem must be faced;
in a crucial situation: If push comes to shove, the government will impose quotas on imports.
Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Hello , this post is about GE Battery Operated Push On/Off Round Closet Light 54807 - Tap Lights - Amazon.com (wonderful Battery Operated Closet Light #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1202 x 1396. It's file size is only 154 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Battery Operated Closet Light.
But gray is just a neutral shade that seems yet simple to match with colors that are different more distinction. So your coloring GE Battery Operated Push On/Off Round Closet Light 54807 - Tap Lights - Amazon.com (wonderful Battery Operated Closet Light #6) that is selected is suitable for those who desire to utilize basic shades like white. To obtain the blend right paint color, you must consider these methods and criteria in picking color mixtures. Pick a color to paint the surfaces a vivid colour combinations of gray.
The shiny colors are recommended listed here is not-so dazzling vivid coloring, because the color mixture of Battery Operated Closet Light with stunning hues will truly build the effect sweaty. Pick hues that are soft or gentle although vibrant. Like, light white, turf green, blue, among others. Although the combination with other hues that are brighter nor prohibited, however, the correct blend should be chosen by you.