Disney Secure-Me Crib Bumper Pads - Mickey Mouse (attractive Mickey Crib #4)
DisneyDis•ney (diz′nē),USA pronunciation n.
Walt(er E.), 1901–66, U.S. creator and producer of animated cartoons, motion pictures, etc.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Bumperbump•er1 (bum′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that bumps.
- a metal guard, usually horizontal, for protecting the front or rear of an automobile, truck, etc.
- any protective rim, guard, pad, or disk for absorbing shock and preventing damage from bumping, as a rubber-tipped doorstop or an old tire on the side of a boat.
- a cup or glass filled to the brim, as with beer.
- something unusually large.
- a person who molds bricks by hand.
- [Foundry.]a machine for ramming sand into a mold.
- a carangid fish, Chlorosombrus chrysurus, of southern U.S. and Cuban coastal seas.
- [Television Slang.]a brief announcement about a news story to be covered later in the programming.
- unusually abundant: Bumper crops reaped a big profit for local farmers.
- to fill to the brim.
Padspad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
MickeyMick•ey (mik′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -eys, adj.
- Also called Mick′ey Finn′. a drink, usually alcoholic, to which a drug, purgative, or the like, has been secretly added, that renders the unsuspecting drinker helpless.
- (often l.c.) Also, micky. a potato, esp. a roasted Irish potato.
- a male or female given name.
- (sometimes l.c.) See mickey mouse.
Mousemouse (n. mous;v. mouz),USA pronunciation n., pl. mice (mīs),USA pronunciation v., moused, mous•ing.
- any of numerous small Old World rodents of the family Muridae, esp. of the genus Mus, introduced widely in other parts of the world.
- any similar small animal of various rodent and marsupial families.
- a quiet, timid person.
- a palm-sized, button-operated device that can be slid on wheels or ball bearings over a desktop to move the cursor on a CRT to any position, or slid over a drawing in order to recreate the drawing on a CRT. Cf. joystick (def. 2).
- a swelling under the eye, caused by a blow or blows;
- a girl or woman.
- to hunt out, as a cat hunts out mice.
- [Naut.]to secure with a mousing.
- to hunt for or catch mice.
- to prowl about, as if in search of something: The burglar moused about for valuables.
- to seek or search stealthily or watchfully, as if for prey.
Hello , this image is about Disney Secure-Me Crib Bumper Pads - Mickey Mouse (attractive Mickey Crib #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1843 x 1843. It's file size is just 371 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Mickey Crib.
Disney Secure-Me Crib Bumper Pads - Mickey Mouse (attractive Mickey Crib #4) might be unfamiliar to room friend. But basically pick the layout and decide home backsplash's substance can be an exercise that must be accomplished so that the kitchen pal rooang appear cross-eyed and great! Typically your kitchen backsplash content that's widely used is ceramic. Here is inspiring kitchen tile is unique! Let us see!
The grey color is quite mounted on the area layout or minimalist modern-style Mickey Crib. Consequently is also applied in the kitchen. With stylish modern interiordesign, kitchen tile were picked that have a theme just like organic stone with dull shades-of shade so that you can complement the environment in the home. Kitchen backsplash that the home wall was applied throughout by this occasion beginning with your sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash often on the wall is employed being a kitchen sink region. Since often in your community of the kitchen drain would have been a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking oil and wouldbe incredibly poor if it splashes about the walls of your home, so it is granted like a kitchen backsplash solution as well as decorating accents inside the home. Home tile is quite quite floral design with minimalist style kitchen.