AMI_8542. Moroccan Drapery Ceiling (good Moroccan Drapery #4)
MoroccanMo•roc•co (mə rok′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- French, Maroc. Spanish, Marruecos. a kingdom in NW Africa: formed from a sultanate that was divided into two protectorates(French Morocco and Spanish Morocco) and an international zone. 30,391,423; 172,104 sq. mi. (445,749 sq. km). Cap.: Rabat. Cf. Tangier Zone.
- former name of Marrakesh.
- (l.c.) a fine, pebble-grained leather, originally made in Morocco from goatskin tanned with sumac.
- (l.c.) any leather made in imitation of this. Also called moroc′co leath′er (for defs. 3, 4).
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Howdy guys, this picture is about AMI_8542. Moroccan Drapery Ceiling (good Moroccan Drapery #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2209 x 1470. This photo's file size is only 77 KB. If You want to download This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Moroccan Drapery.
On the other hand, lately we appreciate the classic home. Properly, as you have ancient history house parents, you will want to decorate it to appear more trendy. AMI_8542. Moroccan Drapery Ceiling (good Moroccan Drapery #4) identity already owned. Just how to change it to generate it more contemporary and clean fortunate if granted, which you possess a stained glass athome the glass is worth pricey. To become the main focus gorgeous, pick a shade paint that is basic for your walls around it.
Drapery long before the underside will produce a look more luxurious inside. One of many items that would look ugly is just about the shelves of aged had started aging. Change with open cabinets of lumber, can be reliable wood or contaminants. Display also vintage components you have. Available racks may also supply a contemporary minimalist feel that a museum does not be looked like by old-house.
Select wallpaper using a pattern like the minimalist mathematical forms.Usually there is a indentation round the screen within the old house, if you prefer to employ wallpaper. So that you can remain uncovered, put drapes to the body of the window sills. But AMI_8542. Moroccan Drapery Ceiling (good Moroccan Drapery #4) may decrease the aesthetic and luxurious in a window that is little. Use only blinds often, but built available. Another circumstance should you feel incredibly bad form screen, then a drapes should really be placed away from body and cover.