Miniature Desk Flags #2 Advertising Flag Company
Miniaturemin•i•a•ture (min′ē ə chər, -chŏŏr′, min′ə chər),USA pronunciation n.
- a representation or image of something on a small or reduced scale.
- a greatly reduced or abridged form or copy.
- a very small painting, esp. a portrait, on ivory, vellum, or the like.
- the art of executing such a painting.
- an illumination in an illuminated manuscript or book.
- in miniature, in a reduced size;
on a small scale: The zoo exhibition offered a jungle in miniature.
- being, on, or represented on a small scale;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Flagsflag1 (flag),USA pronunciation n., v., flagged, flag•ging.
- a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.;
- [Ornith.]the tuft of long feathers on the legs of falcons and most hawks;
the lengthened feathers on the crus or tibia.
- [Hunting.]the tail of a deer or of a setter dog.
- the nameplate of a newspaper.
- masthead (def. 1).
- the name of a newspaper as printed on the editorial page.
- a tab or tag attached to a page, file card, etc., to mark it for attention.
- hook (def. 12a).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small gobo.
- Usually, flags. the ends of the bristles of a brush, esp. a paintbrush, when split.
- a symbol, value, or other means of identifying data of interest, or of informing later parts of a program what conditions earlier parts have encountered.
- strike the flag:
- to relinquish command, as of a ship.
- to submit or surrender: His financial situation is growing worse, but he's not ready to strike the flag.Also, strike one's flag.
- to place a flag or flags over or on;
decorate with flags.
- to signal or warn (a person, automobile, etc.) with or as if with a flag (sometimes fol. by down): to flag a taxi; to flag down a passing car.
- to communicate (information) by or as if by a flag.
- to decoy, as game, by waving a flag or the like to excite attention or curiosity.
- to mark (a page in a book, file card, etc.) for attention, as by attaching protruding tabs.
- (of a brush) to split the ends of the bristles.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Miniature Desk Flags #2 Advertising Flag Company. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 972 x 1233. This blog post's file size is just 214 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Miniature Desk Flags.
Several Miniature Desk Flags #2 Advertising Flag Company manufactured from timber, only a little different from the present day coffeetable that's frequently made of light material such as metal and stainless or perhaps a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has several varieties, all of the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four thighs, a modern coffee table that was unique is derived from an original form.
An ideal mixture of floors and components, compelling one to work with a contemporary coffeetable as furniture while in the family room or family area minimalist. Designed Miniature Desk Flags with drawers for storage is made with a display underneath the table to save it distant, young kids toys, publications or newspapers.
It is possible to fit today's coffeetable before the sofa or in a corner nearby the window. You can have a walk using a pal or family member while viewing TV or reading the magazine or spend your days to enjoy with chess with them.