Miniature Desk Flags Nice Ideas #9 Advertising Flag Company
Miniaturemin•i•a•ture (min′ē ə chər, -chŏŏr′, min′ə chər),USA pronunciation n.
- a representation or image of something on a small or reduced scale.
- a greatly reduced or abridged form or copy.
- a very small painting, esp. a portrait, on ivory, vellum, or the like.
- the art of executing such a painting.
- an illumination in an illuminated manuscript or book.
- in miniature, in a reduced size;
on a small scale: The zoo exhibition offered a jungle in miniature.
- being, on, or represented on a small scale;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Flagsflag1 (flag),USA pronunciation n., v., flagged, flag•ging.
- a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.;
- [Ornith.]the tuft of long feathers on the legs of falcons and most hawks;
the lengthened feathers on the crus or tibia.
- [Hunting.]the tail of a deer or of a setter dog.
- the nameplate of a newspaper.
- masthead (def. 1).
- the name of a newspaper as printed on the editorial page.
- a tab or tag attached to a page, file card, etc., to mark it for attention.
- hook (def. 12a).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small gobo.
- Usually, flags. the ends of the bristles of a brush, esp. a paintbrush, when split.
- a symbol, value, or other means of identifying data of interest, or of informing later parts of a program what conditions earlier parts have encountered.
- strike the flag:
- to relinquish command, as of a ship.
- to submit or surrender: His financial situation is growing worse, but he's not ready to strike the flag.Also, strike one's flag.
- to place a flag or flags over or on;
decorate with flags.
- to signal or warn (a person, automobile, etc.) with or as if with a flag (sometimes fol. by down): to flag a taxi; to flag down a passing car.
- to communicate (information) by or as if by a flag.
- to decoy, as game, by waving a flag or the like to excite attention or curiosity.
- to mark (a page in a book, file card, etc.) for attention, as by attaching protruding tabs.
- (of a brush) to split the ends of the bristles.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Miniature Desk Flags Nice Ideas #9 Advertising Flag Company. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 850 x 850. This blog post's file size is just 46 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Miniature Desk Flags.
Creating the living room such that it feels cozy and very vital that you take notice. The inviting Miniature Desk Flags Nice Ideas #9 Advertising Flag Company can make friends the visitors, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. In addition to the great feeling that you may, would not be nice in case you could spend some time chatting with them within this space? Arranging interior planning living by selecting a suitable seat room you can begin designs.
There are many choices of resources that you can choose. Beginning one piece of wood to timber or metal figure lined with cloth and foam multi-faceted. Timber may improve the perception if put into the space modern classic style. Nonetheless, software of timber in a minimalist contemporary room can put in a natural atmosphere that is hot.
Collection of liking you and a proper fit, can help the living room's looks. Chair design would you select must correspond using the style carried by the household itself. If your contemporary family area stuffed with chairs contemporary and minimalist, Miniature Desk Flags Nice Ideas #9 Advertising Flag Company could seem odd. Contemporary impression could be stronger extended if you pick a seat that has other facts that are basic and carvings.