Bomber Jacket Desk Pad (ordinary Desk Blotter Pad #6)
Bomberbomb•er (bom′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- an airplane equipped to carry and drop bombs.
- a person who drops or sets bombs, esp. as an act of terrorism or sabotage.
- See bomber jacket.
Jacketjack•et ( jak′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a short coat, in any of various forms, usually opening down the front.
- something designed to be placed around the upper part of the body for a specific purpose other than use as clothing: a life jacket.
- a protective outer covering.
- the skin of a potato, esp. when it has been cooked.
- See book jacket.
- the cover of a paperbound book, usually bearing an illustration.
- a paper or cardboard envelope for protecting a phonograph record.
- a metal casing, as the steel covering of a cannon, the steel cover around the core of a bullet, or the water jacket on certain types of machine guns.
- a folded paper or open envelope containing an official document.
- to put a jacket on (someone or something).
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Howdy there, this photo is about Bomber Jacket Desk Pad (ordinary Desk Blotter Pad #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 688 x 688. This picture's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Desk Blotter Pad.
WorkbenchIdeas performs routines particularly for office personnel who accomplish work task at work. The office couch isn't just of satisfying the requirements that must definitely be possessed by any company / enterprise entity involved in that they are doing, as an easy method. Based on the efficiency or functionality chair comes with an important role in deciding the photograph of a person in the placement and purpose of each, for instance naturally, of a couch for the director, must be adapted to his place as director.
It is impossible right, chairs for staff / personnel get the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a level with different team later, the perception that is bad for his control, what he said later is also given by it. We possibly may strike an even or reprimand dismissal. Why should altered with WorkbenchIdeas on the basis of purpose or the position? It is necessary in control to create it also have specialist and appear professional.
In addition to the characteristics or needs an office couch also likes workers as well as a coloring that may be field your motivation to work and likewise generally matched together with the shade of office decorations. Don't ignore choose an office that is comfortable chairs since you can find comfy workplace couch can make you your investment amount of time in the work along with the results of your work also supports maximum in his function.