Antique Empire Dresser
The post of Antique Empire Dresser have 5 images it's including Hometalk, Antique Empire Style Mahogany Dresser With Mirror ., Image Detail For -Furniture American Antique Empire Chest Of Drawers Antique Dresser ., Superb Antique Empire Dresser #4 Image Detail For -Furniture American Antique Empire Chest Of Drawers Antique Dresser ., Antique Empire Dresser #5 IMG_1687. Here are the images:
This blog post about Antique Empire Dresser was uploaded at June 2, 2018 at 2:26 am. It is uploaded on the Dresser category. Antique Empire Dresser is tagged with Antique Empire Dresser, Antique, Empire, Dresser..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Antique Empire Dresser can be cool shades for the room when used with all the proper highlight shades like shades-of silver, light-blue green. Shimmering extras could make your room more stunning and relaxed. It's using yellow color was spoton, not too vivid but calming and is the best shade for your room.
This color is so mixes completely with all the color palette and components used in this room develop bedroom layout with color options above will help you assess your own house on a color scheme that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well designed first of deciding on the best shade.
Choosing a color-scheme that you make you feel not many uncomfortable and like will be the most significant thing that you ought to consider. Don't neglect to make sure that whatever color mix you select should correspond to every depth inside your room.