Victoria Gold Damask Jacquard Luxury Duvet Cover (nice England Duvet Cover #1)
VictoriaVic•to•ri•a (vik tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-; for 3 also Sp. bēk tô′ryä),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Roman goddess of victory, identified with the Greek goddess Nike.
- 1819–1901, queen of Great Britain 1837–1901;Gua•da•lupe (gwäd′l o̅o̅p′, -o̅o̅′pē; Sp. gwä′ᵺä lo̅o̅′pe)USA pronunciation (Manuel Félix Fernández), 1789–1843, Mexican military and political leader: first president of the republic 1824–29. To•más Luis de (tô mäs′ lwēs de),USA pronunciation 1548–1611, Spanish composer.
empress of India 1876–1901.
- Also called Hong Kong, Xianggang. a seaport in and the capital of the Hong Kong colony, on the N coast of Hong Kong island, facing the seaport of Kowloon. 1,100,000.
- a state in SE Australia. 3,832,443;
87,884 sq. mi. (227,620 sq. km). Cap.: Melbourne.
- a seaport in and the capital of British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, in SW Canada. 62,551.
- a city in S Texas. 50,695.
- a former name of Nyanda.
- a port in and the capital of the Seychelles. 13,736.
- Lake. Also called Victoria Nyanza. a lake in E central Africa, in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya: second largest freshwater lake in the world;
source of the White Nile. 26,828 sq. mi. (69,485 sq. km).
- Mount, a mountain on E New Guinea, in SE Papua New Guinea, in the Owen Stanley Range. 13,240 ft. (4036 m).
- (l.c.) a low, light, four-wheeled carriage with a calash top, a seat for two passengers, and a perch in front for the driver.
- (l.c.) an open touring car having a folding top that usually covers only the rear seat.
- (l.c.) any of several large-leaved water lilies of the genus Victoria. Cf. royal water lily.
- a female given name.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Luxurylux•u•ry (luk′shə rē, lug′zhə-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- of, pertaining to, or affording luxury: a luxury hotel.
Duvetdu•vet (do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Victoria Gold Damask Jacquard Luxury Duvet Cover (nice England Duvet Cover #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1440 x 1440. This picture's file size is only 268 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: England Duvet Cover.
England Duvet Cover framed mirror by paint and give could be a contemporary pretty ornaments that are cultural. Although a simple form, towel rack made-of bamboo, such as for instance inside the photo above doesn't appear conventional, definitely. Its modest design, merged using a contemporary interior style minimalism. As we learn, the bamboo-section using its ends shut. Stops that were sealed can be utilized as planting channel that was pure. Simply need dexterity and proficiency, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.
Special multipurpose rack can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden boards organized with a barrier while in the kind of the bamboo look modern but nonetheless you can find shades-of artistic and special. Sundries decor occupancy of area divider or the following partition. In the above graphic of bamboo, although in the event the partition is normally derived from woven bamboo are made full and deliberately arranged irregularly. Incorporate yellow lights at the bottom to produce stunning effects and environment.
Feel bamboo about the bathroom's walls is manufactured only partly, not fully. Feature wall was also successfully become a center point in the toilet of the cultural fashion that is current. Roofs that are surely suitable, and environmentally-friendly for areas with sultry environment like Victoria Gold Damask Jacquard Luxury Duvet Cover (nice England Duvet Cover #1)'s ceiling, Philippines. You should not be concerned about the durability and durability of bamboo top, because of the advanced technology of bamboo could be preserved and will be sturdy.