Bale Feeder #1 Ranchcity.com
Balebale1 (bāl),USA pronunciation n., v., baled, bal•ing.
- a large bundle or package prepared for shipping, storage, or sale, esp. one tightly compressed and secured by wires, hoops, cords, or the like, and sometimes having a wrapping or covering: a bale of cotton; a bale of hay.
- a group of turtles.
- to make or form into bales: to bale wastepaper for disposal.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy guys, this image is about Bale Feeder #1 Ranchcity.com. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 984 x 738. It's file size is only 162 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Bale Feeder.
This desk includes metallic or natural colour such as grey, black or white. Seats are used not too much and also basic with the variety of 3 seats. Since the size is not too-large, this table is barely useful for eating and talking. Supplies used glass or ie metal.
The Bale Feeder suited to natural sort of home house. This natural stand includes a square shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural perception. This table mixes natural shades like brown and bright.
Tabletops also broader so that it can be used to place fruits tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be trim with a rectangular or rounded thighs are tiny and lean in order to avoid the feeling of tightness while in the home.