Stokes Select Giant Combo Bird Feeder | Petco (superior Giant Bird Feeders #1)
Giantgi•ant (jī′ənt),USA pronunciation n.
- (in folklore) a being with human form but superhuman size, strength, etc.
- a person or thing of unusually great size, power, importance, etc.;
legend: a giant in her field; an intellectual giant.
- (often cap.) [Class. Myth.]any of the Gigantes.
- monitor (def. 12).
- See giant star.
- unusually large, great, or strong;
- greater or more eminent than others.
Combocom•bo (kom′bō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bos.
- a small jazz or dance band. Cf. big band.
- combination (defs. 2–4).
- [Australian Slang.]a white man living with Aborigines or having an Aborigine wife, usually in a common-law marriage.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy there, this image is about Stokes Select Giant Combo Bird Feeder | Petco (superior Giant Bird Feeders #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1740 x 1740. This image's file size is just 148 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Giant Bird Feeders.
The home often has a unique character. Likewise with cottages or the bungalow are observed in britain. Don't want to transform the building's construction is a lot of, Stokes Select Giant Combo Bird Feeder | Petco (superior Giant Bird Feeders #1) designs take on conventional bungalow.
Never asked an outcome, lovely! In order to keep up with the building's personality, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure adding a kitchen layout apart from the main building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, great britain could be the building under consideration.
If you also serene using a slight classic and just like the atmosphere of the warm home feel with probably an excellent option for you. To have this model kitchen cabinets that are inexpensive can be made an election that have pattern by you and use a wooden flooring has a design. Applying bright hues dinner will be made by brown with touches of bright and lumber colors in the home along with your family may experience warmer.
Your kitchen design a glass dice of while in the type. The usage of glass here's designed to have the capacity to manage the heat. Glass might be popped to provide fresh air in to the area, when summer happens. For there to become a widespread line involving the Stokes Select Giant Combo Bird Feeder | Petco (superior Giant Bird Feeders #1) with fresh kitchen, the same content being used by surfaces with the exterior patio.
Wish to provide the setting is hot and inviting, the furniture includes a smooth bright coloring as his concluding. Contemporary gear is also wonderful home design complements this one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of wanting to mimic the style of the bungalow, Alex Saint made a decision to construct yet another kitchen style that may lessen the entire lodge's structural change and maintain the character with this house.