Down Under - Australia Fire Pit Sphere (wonderful Gas Fire Pit Australia Nice Design #7)
9 pictures of Down Under - Australia Fire Pit Sphere (wonderful Gas Fire Pit Australia Nice Design #7)
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
AustraliaAus•tral•ia (ô strāl′yə),USA pronunciation n.
- a continent SE of Asia, between the Indian and the Pacific oceans. 18,438,824;
2,948,366 sq. mi. (7,636,270 sq. km).
- Commonwealth of, a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, consisting of the federated states and territories of Australia and Tasmania. 18,438,824;
2,974,581 sq. mi. (7,704,165 sq. km). Cap.: Canberra.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.
Hello there, this attachment is about Down Under - Australia Fire Pit Sphere (wonderful Gas Fire Pit Australia Nice Design #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 557 x 837. This attachment's file size is only 97 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Gas Fire Pit Australia.
The coloring impression has been tested as a method for your formation of the style or character of a space, psychological impact, model, along with temper. Colors could be shown with furniture's reputation, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall color versions, ornaments home, even wallpaper home.
The current presence of furniture since it dominates the assortment that is color, an area will greatly influence the impact that in by way of a furniture. Make of combining colour together with the room furniture no oversight you've. Here are a few impressions which is caused the many colors for your home furnishings or furniture's design.
Prefer Gas Fire Pit Australia, can give basic impression and a fresh impression. In case you design it for delicate furnishings furniture purposes, this impact appears to be rustic hues. But when you are designing furniture for desk or couch it will give the impact of basic and an elegant. White is not unsuitable for finish a seat, a sofa.
Using this design applies if you have youngsters who are produced outdated. You must avoid these shades, if your children are toddlers. Why? Yes of course, to prevent the feeling of dirty that caused since not him toddlers in using your preferred furniture.
Particularly if you have pets for example pets or cats, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You'll be troubled with care that is additional. The bright shade is normally rapidly apparent if spots or soil. Furniture so you will undoubtedly be pleased quickly obsolete and run-down, so forget about sophisticated.
A lot more shades that you could utilize never to provide specific results to your home furniture's usage design. Should you select Gas Fire Pit Australia that induced the mysterious, for natural coloring you'll be able to pick green or brown leaves. For an elegant and elegant perception might be symbolized by introducing the color dark.