Find The Latest Jobs With VICE Media ( Garage Magazine Careers #11)
Findfind (fīnd),USA pronunciation v., found, find•ing, n.
- to come upon by chance;
meet with: He found a nickel in the street.
- to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness.
- to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced): I can't find my blue socks.
- to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
- to gain or regain the use of: His anger finally helped him find his tongue.
- to ascertain by study or calculation: to find the sum of several numbers.
- to feel or perceive: He finds it so.
- to become aware of, or discover (oneself ), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again. She woke to find herself at home.
- to discover: Columbus found America in 1492.
- to determine after judicial inquiry: to find a person guilty.
- to pronounce as an official act (an indictment, verdict, or judgment).
- to provide or furnish: Bring blankets and we'll find the rest of the equipment for the trip.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of farm animals) to give birth to: The brown cow found a calf yesterday.
- to determine an issue after judicial inquiry: The jury found for the plaintiff.
- [Hunting Brit.]to come upon game.
- find fault. See fault (def. 12).
- find oneself, to discover where one's real interests or talents lie, and follow them: After trying many occupations, he finally found himself and became an account executive.
- find out:
- to discover or confirm the truth of (something).
- to detect or expose, as a crime or offense.
- to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone): They found him out before he could launch the rebellion.
- an act of finding or discovering.
- something found;
a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one: Our cook was a find.
- [Hunting.]a discovery of game, esp. foxes.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Find The Latest Jobs With VICE Media ( Garage Magazine Careers #11). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1922 x 1270. This blog post's file size is only 5236 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Garage Magazine Careers.
You are not. Every home owner because of their homes of furniture in need. That's the cause you'll find a lot of possibilities in retailers. It is not unimportant for one to make sure all of the things you decide on accordingto your home as well as your budget. Conventional furniture could charge very costly.
Seek out Find The Latest Jobs With VICE Media ( Garage Magazine Careers #11) that is not resilient nontraditional if you set them outdoors. Check the poor welds and fittings. If you find a weld that appears not perhaps probably accented, ignore them and find furniture that is stable. Each outside furniture you decide on should really not be unable to tolerate nature's elements to become exposed for many years.
Consequently, you should not overlook of utilizing the furniture the possibility. Advertisements in nearby newspapers as well as property income and music outlets typically may have some good furnishings. You'll have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. You are able to save a great deal of income by pursuing these suggestions.