Gardening A Agriculture Category Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (nice Gardening Websites #8)
Gardening A Agriculture Category Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (nice Gardening Websites #8) Photos Gallery
Gardeninggar•den•ing (gärd′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of cultivating or tending a garden.
- the work or art of a gardener.
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Webweb (web),USA pronunciation n., v., webbed, web•bing.
- something formed by or as if by weaving or interweaving.
- a thin, silken material spun by spiders and the larvae of some insects, as the webworms and tent caterpillars;
- a woven fabric, esp. a whole piece of cloth in the course of being woven or after it comes from the loom.
- the flat woven strip, without pile, often found at one or both ends of an Oriental rug.
- something resembling woven material, esp. something having an interlaced or latticelike appearance: He looked up at the web of branches of the old tree.
- an intricate set or pattern of circumstances, facts, etc.: The thief was convicted by a web of evidence. Who can understand the web of life?
- something that snares or entangles;
a trap: innocent travelers caught in the web of international terrorism.
- a membrane that connects the digits of an animal, as the toes of aquatic birds.
- the series of barbs on each side of the shaft of a feather. See illus. under feather.
- the series on both sides, collectively.
- an integral or separate part of a beam, rail, truss, or the like, that forms a continuous, flat, narrow, rigid connection between two stronger, broader parallel parts, as the flanges of a structural shape, the head and foot of a rail, or the upper and lower chords of a truss.
- [Mach.]an arm of a crank, usually one of a pair, holding one end of a crankpin at its outer end. See illus. under crankshaft.
- (in a vault) any surface framed by ribbing.
- a large roll of paper, as for continuous feeding of a web press.
- a network of interlinked stations, services, communications, etc., covering a region or country.
- [Informal.]a network of radio or television broadcasting stations.
- (usu. cap.) See World Wide Web.
- to cover with or as if with a web;
- to ensnare or entrap.
- to make or form a web.
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Hello guys, this picture is about Gardening A Agriculture Category Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (nice Gardening Websites #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 757 x 481. This blog post's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Gardening Websites.
Gardening A Agriculture Category Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (nice Gardening Websites #8) has been selected by the newly married pair to accomplish the house. As well as its contemporary style but nevertheless straightforward, this table also been because of several advantages such as for example could be utilized as a method of gathering a child's understanding, the household together, a place so forth and to place your kitchen equipment.
The Gardening A Agriculture Category Flat Bootstrap Responsive Web Template (nice Gardening Websites #8) suited to kitchen space's modern type. This mini-table has a smooth rectangular shape to create it search more respectable to get a couple that is young that is powerful. Thus did not invest enough time a new pair who're very busy, contemporary platforms will also be quicker handled and washed.
This table is normally coupled with a mini kitchen but may also be placed on another place. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional desk due to the small size. If you like to get this table, there's in playing some design multifunctional bar table below for creativity no injury.