H4K's Tower Garden Farm ( Farm N Garden #2)
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Howdy , this attachment is about H4K's Tower Garden Farm ( Farm N Garden #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 819 x 494. This attachment's file size is just 95 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Farm N Garden.
Farm N Garden framed give and mirror by colour could be a contemporary cultural pretty decorations. Although a straightforward condition, towel tray made of bamboo the snapshot above does not seem oldfashioned, definitely. Its modest design, merged having a modern style minimalism. As we understand, the bamboo-segment using its ends shut. Stops that were sealed can be utilized as planting medium that was pure. Merely need talent and dexterity, then be potted plant of bamboo.
Surface bamboo on the bathroom's walls is made solely partly, not completely. Wall that is feature was properly turn into a center point while in the bathroom of the style that is racial that is modern. Homes which can be environmentally-friendly, and surely suitable for places with exotic weather like the roof of Farm N Garden, Australia. You should not be concerned about energy and the durability of bamboo ceiling, due to the advanced technology of bamboo can be preserved and would be durable.
Special multipurpose rack can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden boards organized in the kind of the bamboo glance contemporary with a load but nevertheless you'll find shades-of special and creative. Sundries decoration occupancy of another bamboo partition or area divider. When the partition is normally derived from bamboo that was woven, however in the aforementioned photograph of bamboo are created full and intentionally arranged. Incorporate yellow lamps in the bottom to generate extraordinary effects and environment.