Supreme Wainscot 8 Linear Ft. MDF Cambridge Cherry Base ( Baseboards Home Depot #5)
CambridgeCam•bridge (kām′brij),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in Cambridgeshire, in E England: famous university founded in 12th century. 103,900.
- a city in E Massachusetts, near Boston. 95,322.
- a city in SE Ontario, in S Canada. 77,183.
- a city in E Ohio. 13,573.
Cherrycher•ry (cher′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the fruit of any of various trees belonging to the genus Prunus, of the rose family, consisting of a pulpy, globular drupe enclosing a one-seeded smooth stone.
- the tree bearing such a fruit.
- the wood of such a tree.
- any of various fruits or plants resembling the cherry.
- bright red;
- (often vulgar).
- the hymen.
- the state of virginity.
- something new or unused.
- a novice.
- [Underworld Slang.]a first offender.
- [Bowling.]the striking down of only the forward pin or pins in attempting to make a spare.
- (of food and beverages) made with or containing cherries or cherrylike flavoring: cherry pie; cherry soda.
- (of furniture, woodwork, etc.) made of or covered or decorated with wood from the cherry tree.
- (often vulgar). being a virgin.
- new or unused: a three-year-old car in cherry condition.
being an innocent novice.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Supreme Wainscot 8 Linear Ft. MDF Cambridge Cherry Base ( Baseboards Home Depot #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 960 x 960. This blog post's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Baseboards Home Depot.
The colour impression has been tested being a channel for that formation of the style or personality of a room, emotional effect, type, and also disposition. Shades may be exhibited using the existence of furniture, wall paint designs, accessories comfortable furnishings, ornaments home, even picture home.
The clear presence of furniture since it characterizes the colour assortment, an area can greatly influence the effect that in with a furniture. Create no oversight of mixing color with the area furniture you have. Here are some opinions which will be triggered the many shades for your design of furniture or your home furnishings.
Desire Supreme Wainscot 8 Linear Ft. MDF Cambridge Cherry Base ( Baseboards Home Depot #5), will give the impression a new impression and straightforward impression. This perception would seem austere hues in the event it is designed by you for soft furnishings furniture programs. But if you're developing furniture for stand or couch it will give an elegant and simple's perception. White is suitable for level a chair, a sofa.