Internal Letter Box Flap Polished Chrome 355mm ( Interior Letterbox Flap #9)
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Flapflap (flap),USA pronunciation v., flapped, flap•ping, n.
- to swing or sway back and forth loosely, esp. with noise: A loose shutter flapped outside the window.
- to move up and down, as wings;
flap the wings, or make similar movements.
- to strike a blow with something broad and flexible.
- to become excited or confused, esp. under stress: a seasoned diplomat who doesn't flap easily.
- to move (wings, arms, etc.) up and down.
- to cause to swing or sway loosely, esp. with noise.
- to strike with something broad and flat.
- to toss, fold, shut, etc., smartly, roughly, or noisily.
- to pronounce (a sound) with articulation resembling that of a flap: The British often flap theirr's.
- something flat and broad that is attached at one side only and hangs loosely or covers an opening: the flap of an envelope; the flap of a pocket.
- either of the two segments of a book jacket folding under the book's front and back covers.
- one leaf of a folding door, shutter, or the like.
- a flapping motion.
- the noise produced by something that flaps.
- a blow given with something broad and flat.
- a state of nervous excitement, commotion, or disorganization.
- an emergency situation.
- a portion of skin or flesh that is partially separated from the body and may subsequently be transposed by grafting.
- a movable surface used for increasing the lift or drag of an airplane.
- a rapid flip of the tongue tip against the upper teeth or alveolar ridge, as in the r-sound in a common British pronunciation of very, or the t-sound in the common American pronunciation of water.
- a trill.
- a flipping out of the lower lip from a position of pressure against the upper teeth so as to produce an audible pop, as in emphatic utterances containing f-sounds or v-sounds.
- Also called backflap hinge, flap′ hinge′. a hinge having a strap or plate for screwing to the face of a door, shutter, or the like. See illus. under hinge.
- one leaf of a hinge.
Chromechrome (krōm),USA pronunciation n., v., chromed, chrom•ing.
- chromium-plated or other bright metallic trim, as on an automobile.
- (of dyeing) the dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- a positive color transparency;
- (of dyeing) to subject to a bath of dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- to plate (metal) with a compound of chromium.
- to treat or tan (a hide or leather) with a chromium compound.
Hello , this blog post is about Internal Letter Box Flap Polished Chrome 355mm ( Interior Letterbox Flap #9). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 582 x 582. This picture's file size is only 18 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Interior Letterbox Flap.
A glass cube's kitchen layout in the kind. The utilization of glass listed here is supposed to have the capacity to handle the temp. When summer happens, glass could be exposed to supply oxygen in to the room. Surfaces utilising the same material with an external patio, for there to become a widespread thread involving the Interior Letterbox Flap with fresh home.
If you just like the environment of the kitchen that is hot as well as peaceful having a moderate classic feel with possibly a great alternative for you personally. To acquire this fashion you make use of a wooden flooring and possibly can make inexpensive kitchen cupboards an election which have pattern includes a structure. Hotter will be felt by utilizing pale colors brown with variations of timber and white shades will make dinner while in the kitchen along with your household.
Desire to convey the atmosphere is comfy and cozy, the furniture includes a comfortable white shade as his finishing. Much storage and contemporary equipment is also beautiful home design complements this one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the space at night.