Chicken Fried Rice At Khoo Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant ( Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri #7)
7 images of Chicken Fried Rice At Khoo Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant ( Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri #7)
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Restaurantres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Hi there, this photo is about Chicken Fried Rice At Khoo Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant ( Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 478 x 478. It's file size is only 53 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri.
Several Chicken Fried Rice At Khoo Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant ( Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri #7) made from lumber, somewhat different from the present day coffee-table that is typically made of light material including metal and stainless steel or perhaps a mixture of hardwood. Modern coffee-table has several forms, all the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four feet, a modern coffeetable that was unique hails from a distinctive type.
You can place a contemporary coffee-table facing the lounge or in a corner close to the window. It is possible to enjoy a cup of coffee using a pal or member of the family while enjoying Television or studying the paper or spend your times to enjoy with chess together.
An ideal blend of areas and components, engaging one to utilize a modern coffee-table as furniture within the family area or family area minimalist. Created Chicken Fried Rice At Khoo Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant ( Khoo Kitchen Providence Ri #7) with drawers for storage was created having a shelf underneath the desk to truly save the TV remote, young children toys, magazines or papers.