Knob Creek 'Belmont Stakes' 9 Year Old Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, ( Knob Creek Maple #2)
Knob Creek 'Belmont Stakes' 9 Year Old Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, ( Knob Creek Maple #2) Photos Album
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Creekcreek (krēk, krik),USA pronunciation n.
- [U.S., Canada, and Australia.]a stream smaller than a river.
- a stream or channel in a coastal marsh.
- [Chiefly Atlantic States and Brit.]a recess or inlet in the shore of the sea.
- an estuary.
- [Brit. Dial.]a narrow, winding passage or hidden recess.
- up the creek, [Slang.]in a predicament;
in a difficult or seemingly hopeless situation.
Yearyear (yēr),USA pronunciation n.
Also, year in, year out.
- a period of 365 or 366 days, in the Gregorian calendar, divided into 12 calendar months, now reckoned as beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 31(calendar year or civil year). Cf. common year, leap year.
- a period of approximately the same length in other calendars.
- a space of 12 calendar months calculated from any point: This should have been finished a year ago.
- Also called lunar year. a division of time equal to 12 lunar months.
- Also called astronomical year, equinoctial year, solar year, tropical year. a division of time equal to about 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 46 seconds, representing the interval between one vernal equinox and the next.
- Also called sidereal year. a division of time equal to the equinoctial year plus 20 minutes, representing the time required for the earth to complete one revolution around the sun, measured with relation to the fixed stars. Cf. anomalistic year.
- the time in which any planet completes a revolution round the sun: the Martian year.
- a full round of the seasons.
- a period out of every 12 months, devoted to a certain pursuit, activity, or the like: the academic year.
- old age: a man of years.
period: the years of hardship and frustration.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't spoken to them in years.
- a group of students entering school or college, graduating, or expecting to graduate in the same year;
- a year and a day, a period specified as the limit of time in various legal matters, as in determining a right or a liability, to allow for a full year by any way of counting.
- from the year one, for a very long time;
as long as anyone remembers: He's been with the company from the year one.
- year in and year out, regularly through the years;
continually: Year in and year out they went to Florida for the winter.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Batchbatch1 (bach),USA pronunciation n.
- a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
- the quantity of material prepared or required for one operation: mixing a batch of concrete.
- the quantity of bread, cookies, dough, or the like, made at one baking.
- a group of jobs, data, or programs treated as a unit for computer processing.
- See batch processing.
- a quantity of raw materials mixed in proper proportions and prepared for fusion into glass.
- the material so mixed.
- to combine, mix, or process in a batch.
KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
BourbonBour•bon (bŏŏr′bən, bôr′-, bōr′- or, Fr., bo̅o̅r bôn′ for 1–3; bûr′bən for 4 or occas. for 3),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of a French royal family that ruled in France 1589–1792, Spain 1700–1931, and Naples 1735–1806, 1815–60.Charles (sharl),USA pronunciation ("Constable de Bourbon''), 1490–1527, French general.
- a person who is extremely conservative or reactionary.
- (l.c.) Also called bour′bon whis′key. a straight whiskey distilled from a mash having 51 percent or more corn: originally the corn whiskey produced in Bourbon County, Kentucky.
Hi folks, this post is about Knob Creek 'Belmont Stakes' 9 Year Old Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, ( Knob Creek Maple #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 546 x 546. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Knob Creek Maple.
Nicely for anyone of you who have a Knob Creek Maple of course, you're still unsatisfied together with the active design within your home. However, do not worry since additional types can attempt are mini-bar layout modern minimalist kitchen. To create the minibar is unquestionably essential for anyone of you that are committed.
Today, your kitchen table made of porcelain is advised because wallet-friendly, durable, and variable. Ceramic materials can also be for sale in models, habits, numerous shades, and dimensions. More importantly, table that is ceramic can be acquired using a number of pricing selections, ranging from cheap to costly though.
Because for the welfare of one's convenience in providing and cooking food. To design the mini bar needless to say there are numerous to choose from ranging to contemporary from vintage. Knob Creek Maple did not escape having a selection of lights that'll illuminate the bar desk later. This style works of surviving in harmony lifetime, for that cause. Thus if the minibar and must not select because so that you can sustain age all-the features would have to be.