Townsend Gray Bookcase (beautiful Gray Bookcase #1)
Graygray1 (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of a color between white and black;
having a neutral hue.
- dark, dismal, or gloomy: gray skies.
- dull, dreary, or monotonous.
- having gray hair;
- pertaining to old age;
- pertaining to, involving, or composed of older persons: gray households.
- old or ancient.
- indeterminate and intermediate in character: The tax audit concentrated on deductions in the gray area between purely personal and purely business expenses.
- any achromatic color;
any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.
- something of this color.
- gray material or clothing: to dress in gray.
- an unbleached and undyed condition.
- (often cap.) a member of the Confederate army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. blue (def. 5).
- a horse of a gray color.
- a horse that appears white but is not an albino.
Also, grey. gray′ly, adv.
- to make or become gray.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Hello , this blog post is about Townsend Gray Bookcase (beautiful Gray Bookcase #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 703 x 703. It's file size is only 53 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Gray Bookcase.
This table is sold with metallic or natural shade for example gray, dark or bright. Seats are utilized too easy rather than too much using 3 seats' quantity. Because the size isn't too-large, this table is just employed for eating alone and talking. Supplies employed glass or ie metal.
The Gray Bookcase suitable for natural sort of home place. This natural desk has a square-shape that's larger than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural feeling. This stand mixes natural shades like brown.
Tabletops greater such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be slim using a spherical or square feet are thin and tiny so as to steer clear of the feeling of tightness in the home.