Superb Microsoft Office Login 365 Nice Look #1 Microsoft Community
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Loginlog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Communitycom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Superb Microsoft Office Login 365 Nice Look #1 Microsoft Community. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 654 x 515. This image's file size is only 37 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Microsoft Office Login 365.
Invest their free period after taken by active days, consuming dairy coffee with friends or family work together at home is a situation plus a wonderful atmosphere. Moments heat recover your energy with a lot of memories of togetherness and recover power to fight the stress of the work.
A Superb Microsoft Office Login 365 Nice Look #1 Microsoft Community could replicate of designing your family space the personal flavor. You would possibly choose different contemporary coffeetable for your home, should you be a person who features a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table demonstrating particular style.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the decoration is lavish and sophisticated to look at of the house. If you want to put today's coffee table within the living-room, it's much better to learn models and the various designs of contemporary coffee-table on the net.