Ikea Shoe Rack (beautiful Ikea Pax Shoe Rack #1)
Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi guys, this image is about Ikea Shoe Rack (beautiful Ikea Pax Shoe Rack #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 629 x 417. This attachment's file size is only 54 KB. If You want to download This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Ikea Pax Shoe Rack.
Ikea Shoe Rack (beautiful Ikea Pax Shoe Rack #1) continues to be selected from the newly-married pair to complete the house. In addition to its modern design but nevertheless simple, this table already been on account of many rewards such as for example may be used of collecting together a kid's understanding, the household as a method, a place to put the kitchen gear and so forth.
This table is normally coupled with a-mini kitchen but can be placed on another room. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than different table due to its size that is small. If you'd like to purchase this stand, there is in listening to some style multifunctional bar table below for enthusiasm no injury.
This table includes metallic or natural coloring including grey, dark or white. Seats are used not too high and too simple with all the variety of 3 seats. Since the size isn't too-large, this stand is barely useful for speaking and eating alone. Resources employed ie metal or glass.
The Ikea Shoe Rack (beautiful Ikea Pax Shoe Rack #1) suitable for the modern form of home place. This mini table comes with a glossy square form to produce it seem more presentable to get a young pair that is vibrant. Thus didn't devote long a new pair that are super hectic, modern tables can also be quicker handled and cleaned.
The Ikea Shoe Rack (beautiful Ikea Pax Shoe Rack #1) ideal for natural form of home house. This natural stand has a square-shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural feeling. This table combines natural shades like white and brown.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim having a rectangular or round feet are little and thin in order to steer clear of the effect of tightness in the home.