Tzompantli - Aztec Skull Rack ( Aztec Skull Rack #7)
AztecAz•tec (az′tek),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
- Also called classical Nahuatl. the variety of Nahuatl that served as the medium of Aztec civilization, aboriginally written in a chiefly pictographic script. Cf. Nahuatl (def. 2).
- the Nahuatl language.
Skullskull (skul),USA pronunciation n.
- the bony framework of the head, enclosing the brain and supporting the face;
the skeleton of the head.
- the head as the center of knowledge and understanding;
mind: to get literature's great ideas through our skulls.
- [Armor.]the part of a helmet that covers the top of the head.
- out of one's skull, [Slang.]crazy;
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hello guys, this photo is about Tzompantli - Aztec Skull Rack ( Aztec Skull Rack #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 581 x 407. This blog post's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Aztec Skull Rack.
Tzompantli - Aztec Skull Rack ( Aztec Skull Rack #7) is really a crucial point for your home, but before talking about that I'd like to tell some advice on bogemian room to you. Bohemian women right into a design which will be primarily utilized by women. This design is applied via as an elegant structure, such lace, braid, embroidery, travel.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe, particularly the Czech. Thus, when selecting form and a style towards the furniture inside the bedroom, make sure it do not crash with ethnic motifs Indonesia, specifically Java. Javanese ethnic dark, as the brightly-colored soft boho.
Don't forget to incorporate a little hint of artwork within the room, like poster, through the deer head statue - fashion renaissance presented, or photos. Not so difficult, is not it? You only must add minor ornaments. Function as minimalist bedrooms bohemian model. You'll find for decorating a room other ideas?
Theme encouraging bohemian style kantha example, textiles georgia. When it is challenging to seek out, employ batik or only two colors vibrant batik periphery. Feminine motifs and textures can be employed through bed-sheet, the bedcover, cushion, layer, toss, or carpeting.