Af Ribbon Rack
This image of Af Ribbon Rack have 6 pictures , they are Notice ., Didn't Even Realize They Weren't Doing \, Ribbon Rack.jpg, Air Force Ribbon Chart, RallyPoint, Af Ribbon Rack #6 JROTC Ribbon Chart. Below are the images:
Af Ribbon Rack was uploaded at July 3, 2018 at 10:17 pm. It is posted at the Rack category. Af Ribbon Rack is labelled with Af Ribbon Rack, Af, Ribbon, Rack..
- Air Force.
- Asian Female.
var. of ad- before f: affect.
- Air Force.
- audio frequency.
Ribbonrib•bon (rib′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a woven strip or band of fine material, as silk or rayon, varying in width and finished off at the edges, used for ornament, tying, etc.
- material in such strips.
- anything resembling or suggesting a ribbon or woven band.
- a band of inked material used in a typewriter, adding machine, etc., that supplies ink for printing the figure on the striking typeface onto the paper beneath.
- a strip of material, as satin or rayon, being or representing a medal or similar decoration, esp. a military one: an overseas ribbon.
- torn or ragged strips;
shreds: clothes torn to ribbons.
- reins for driving.
- a long, thin flexible band of metal, as for a spring, a band saw, or a tapeline.
- Also, ribband. Also called ledger, ledger board, ribbon strip. [Carpentry.]a thin horizontal piece let into studding to support the ends of joists.
- Also, ribband. a distinctive narrow band or stripe painted along the exterior of a hull.
- [Shipbuilding.]ribband1 (def. 1).
- to adorn with ribbon.
- to mark with something suggesting ribbon.
- to separate into ribbonlike strips.
rib′bon•like′, rib′bon•y, adj.
- to form in ribbonlike strips. Also riband (for defs. 8, 10).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural color for example gray, white or black. Chairs are utilized also easy rather than too much with 3 seats' amount. This stand is used for chatting and eating, because the dimension isn't too big. Components used ie metal.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once slim having a square or circular legs are small and slender so as to steer clear of the perception of rigidity within the kitchen.
The Af Ribbon Rack suited to natural kind of home place. This natural stand features a square-shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impression. This desk mixes natural shades like white and brown.