Inwood Section Of Manhattan #3 Inwood, Manhattan, NYC.JPG
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
ManhattanMan•hat•tan (man hat′n, or, esp. for 1, 2, mən-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Man•hat′tan Is′land. an island in New York City surrounded by the Hudson, East, and Harlem rivers. 13½ mi. (22 km) long;
2½ mi. (4 km) greatest width;
22¼ sq. mi. (58 sq. km).
- a borough of New York City approximately coextensive with Manhattan Island: chief business district of the city. 1,427,533.
- a city in NE Kansas, on the Kansas River. 32,644.
- (often l.c.) a cocktail made of whiskey and sweet vermouth, usually with a dash of bitters and a maraschino cherry.
Hi guys, this image is about Inwood Section Of Manhattan #3 Inwood, Manhattan, NYC.JPG. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 960 x 720. This picture's file size is just 244 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Inwood Section Of Manhattan.
For it was on this occasion we have organized some tips for gardening around the top lawn of your home with little territory Inwood Section Of Manhattan #3 Inwood, Manhattan, NYC.JPG serves as being a natural region that will provide a beautiful setting and trendy.
Instructions Daylight. Sunshine is actually an essential element for crops, because the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, hence the simply try your plants get enough daylight.
Produce paving. Make a paving within your garden, it is meant to safeguard your crops from trampled since lots of people moving by on round the park.
Arranged Plant Space. Organize a space with correct, scalp conditions are too close-together can give the impression that thin at the park, you may make it seem cool, utilising the method of planting with possibly a stripe pattern or a straight.
That was a number of Inwood Section Of Manhattan recommendations that in order to encourage more of listed here are examples of owning a modest yard close to your property you can connect with organize a garden using a little or thin property.