Phillips'. Stool Softener Docusate Sodium (amazing Magnesium As Stool Softener #4)
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Softenersoft•en•er (sô′fə nər, sof′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- any admixture to a substance for promoting or increasing its softness, smoothness, or plasticity.
- See water softener.
- a person or thing that softens.
Sodiumso•di•um (sō′dē əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, silver-white, metallic element that oxidizes rapidly in moist air, occurring in nature only in the combined state, and used in the synthesis of sodium peroxide, sodium cyanide, and tetraethyllead: a necessary element in the body for the maintenance of normal fluid balance and other physiological functions. Symbol: Na;
at. wt.: 22.9898;
at. no.: 11;
sp. gr.: 0.97 at 20°C.
- [Med., Pharm.]any salt of sodium, as sodium chloride or sodium bicarbonate, present in or added to foods or beverages as a seasoning or preservative and used in many pharmaceutical products as an antacid, anticoagulant, or other agent.
Howdy , this post is about Phillips'. Stool Softener Docusate Sodium (amazing Magnesium As Stool Softener #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 636 x 636. This picture's file size is only 57 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Magnesium As Stool Softener.
You are not. Every home manager looking for furniture for their residences. That's the cause you can find a lot of possibilities in retailers. It is important for you to make certain all of the goods you decide on according to your budget along with your home. Conventional furniture may cost hardly cheap.
Search for Magnesium As Stool Softener that's not resilient nontraditional in case you place them outdoors. Examine fittings and the weak welds. If you discover a weld that appears even perhaps poor, overlook them and find furniture that's stable. Each outside furniture you choose must be able to resist nature's weather to become exposed for several years.
Therefore, you should not overlook the chance for utilizing the furniture. Commercials in regional papers together with yard income and cd outlets generally might have some furnishings that are good. You can have the furniture if required, reupholstered. By pursuing these ideas, it is possible to conserve a great deal of income.