Phillips'. Stool Softener Docusate Sodium ( Docusate Sodium Stool Softener #6)
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Softenersoft•en•er (sô′fə nər, sof′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- any admixture to a substance for promoting or increasing its softness, smoothness, or plasticity.
- See water softener.
- a person or thing that softens.
Sodiumso•di•um (sō′dē əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, silver-white, metallic element that oxidizes rapidly in moist air, occurring in nature only in the combined state, and used in the synthesis of sodium peroxide, sodium cyanide, and tetraethyllead: a necessary element in the body for the maintenance of normal fluid balance and other physiological functions. Symbol: Na;
at. wt.: 22.9898;
at. no.: 11;
sp. gr.: 0.97 at 20°C.
- [Med., Pharm.]any salt of sodium, as sodium chloride or sodium bicarbonate, present in or added to foods or beverages as a seasoning or preservative and used in many pharmaceutical products as an antacid, anticoagulant, or other agent.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Phillips'. Stool Softener Docusate Sodium ( Docusate Sodium Stool Softener #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 610 x 610. This post's file size is just 62 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Docusate Sodium Stool Softener.
To the other-hand, currently we appreciate the classic house. Well, as you have old history property parents, whynot enhance it to look more chic. Phillips'. Stool Softener Docusate Sodium ( Docusate Sodium Stool Softener #6) figure already-owned. Just how to change it out to make it blessed that is new and more contemporary if given that you just have a stained glass in the home the glass may be worth pricey. To be the primary focus gorgeous, pick a coloring color that is simple for the surfaces around it.
A look more luxurious interior will be long before the underside also made by drapery. Among the things that might seem ugly has become old's racks had started decaying. Substitute with open racks of wood, can be contaminants or stable wood. Exhibit also classic accessories you've. Open racks will also give a contemporary minimalist touch that a gallery does not be looked like by house that is old.
Should you prefer to utilize picture wallpaper with a pattern such as the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there's a indentation across the window in the house that is old. In order to stay exposed, put about the sills' body. But Docusate Sodium Stool Softener might decrease luxurious and the artistic in a screen that is little. Utilize only drapes often, but built open. Another case should you feel really negative design window, then a curtains should really be inserted outside the frame and cover.