Gueridon Dining Table ( Gueridon Table #7)
Gueridongue•ri•don (ger′ē don′; Fr. gā rē dôn′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dons (-donz′; Fr. -dôn′).USA pronunciation [Fr. Furniture.]
- a small table or stand, as for holding a candelabrum.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Gueridon Dining Table ( Gueridon Table #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1600 x 1600. This picture's file size is only 284 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Gueridon Table.
This desk includes metallic or natural colour such as gray, dark or white. Seats are employed also straightforward and not too high together with the amount of 3 seats. Since the size isn't too large, this table is barely useful for eating alone and talking. Materials employed ie steel.
The Gueridon Dining Table ( Gueridon Table #7) suited to natural kind of kitchen room. This natural table features a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural feeling. This desk includes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen tools for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once slim having a rounded or square thighs are small and slim to be able to avoid the impact of tightness in the home.